A BYU sports blog

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Change of Direction

So the bowl game blog didn't really work out like I would have hoped, so I decided to completely revamp this bad boy and turn it into a BYU sports blog. I'm sure it won't be nearly as exhaustive as I would like, but I'm going to try to cover what I can. I'm still in the Provo area at least until April, so I should be able to comment about things from a more personal perspective by attending many of the events. If anybody happens to stumble upon this blog and enjoys what you read, please pass it along and I am certainly open to inviting other authors along for the cause. I plan to attend the Men's Volleyball match tonight and so I should have some things to post concerning that match. Volleyball is not a sport that I am terribly up on and I'm going to need some serious reminders of the players, but I'll do what I can. Hopefully I get some sort of readership. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment