A BYU sports blog

Friday, December 19, 2008

It's the Hap-Happiest Season of All

So I decided to finally divorce sports from my original blog because it seemed like most people that were interested in my blog were uninterested in sports, go figure. But now that it's mid-December we are entering the greatest time of the year! It's Bowl Season! Currently the blog title and such reflects that, but I don't know if that title will stick. I guess a lot of that depends on what exactly I do choose to do with this blog, especially since I am also undertaking my new Apartment 203 Blog as well (still working on a title). Currently I can say one thing absolutely for sure about this blog: It will be devoted to all sorts of information relative to the bowl games! Shocking, I know. So lets kick this bad boy off and let the good times roll.



No comments:

Post a Comment