A BYU sports blog

Friday, December 19, 2008

My Gut Picks

Okay, so obviously there's quite a few bowl games (34 to be exact), but one of my big goals is to make predictions relative to all of them on this blog. That's a bit taxing on my time and such, so we'll see how I do. However, I've already made some "gut" picks for the ESPN College Bowl Mania contest. The main idea of the competition is just pick the winners. Simple enough and we'll see how I do. You can also rate your confidence on your picks, but with 34 overall picks, I just figured that was overly tedious and didn't bother. I really didn't research anything other than my typical reading I do relative to all of my sports info in general (see my blog roll and just ask me about the various RSS Feeds I subscribe to). But here's the picks in no particular order:
Guess we'll see how I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment