A BYU sports blog

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Poinsettia Bowl - TCU v. BSU

Well, I've been a bit lazy with the blog over the past couple of days. I haven't done a rundown of Saturday's games, but mostly because that was a pretty big let down day for me with losses by both BYU Basketball and Football. I should do wrap ups of those games from Saturday, but at this point it probably wouldn't matter. Apparently the game from Sunday was pretty good as well. Also, I'll be missing out on a preview for the game tonight, but I'll be in attendance. Maybe I'll do a rundown after I get back tonight. If you would like a preview, check out ESPN. Also, Dr. Saturday will be running a live blog during the game tonight. I'm a big fan and highly recommend checking it out. Anyway, go Horned Frogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment