A BYU sports blog

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Preview: New Mexico Bowl - Colorado State v. Fresno State

Wow, really unexcited for this game. Fresno State has been an exciting team to watch at times, just not this year. Colorado State is a pretty bad team. Frankly I'm shocked they're bowl eligible. Of course it's hard to find a team that was as disappointing as Fresno State this season. I think they were probably the favorite as the potential BCS buster, but they didn't even come close. Who would have thought I'd mention the word BCS in a post about such a lousy bowl game. Apparently the Bulldogs have been plagued with injuries this season, but the Rams really aren't pretty either.

My Pick: Fresno State. I think this game will be reasonably tight, but I can't see CSU coming away with a victory.

Here's a list of previews for the game: ESPN, Yahoo/Rivals.com, SI.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment